Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Feast #21

Appetizer -How are you today?
Is this a trick question? A little tired, but I'm still waking up, pan down to the Tirade and Tirade Revisited posts to see how I am.

Soup -Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.
ER (14th season if you can believe it), Lost, How I Met Your Mother

Salad - What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?
The day of my HS graduation practice a group of about 20 of us went rafting on the Chattahoochee River (it's a slow float) and got caught in a Georgia Summer storm with lightning crashing all around us. Being exposed on the water was worse than any hurricane I rode out in Florida.

Main Course - If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be? Ooh, good question with two answers. For financial and general emotional security, England. For my family, China, because I would be there to get LynnMarie.

Dessert - What do you usually wear to sleep?
Well, since you asked.... usually whatever underwear I have on (usually boxers) though I can't rule out wearing nothing to bed but a smile.


9 comments:

Pea in a Pod said...

Another LOST fan here! Nice feast:)
Have a great day!

Mines up here;
http://yennygirl.com/?p=886

Unknown said...

Oh what great answers! I like the last one...you and my husband would get along famously! He's a boxer man and...well...wouldn't argue with you about the answer! :)

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful feast you served up this week. Have a great weekend.

jenn said...

ER is my absolute favorite show. I heard a nasty rumor this is the last season. I will cry for days if it's true!

Sallie said...

Ok, I'm smarter this time.. I actually read it..LOL..

Appetizer...very tired..

Soup...Fox News, anything HGTV, past seasons of 24... hey, I'm trying to catch up

Salad...typhoon in Okinawa that stalled and kept spinning, and spinning, and spinning, and...

Main course... uhm, probably Poland because our church just recently did a mission trip there and everywhere I look now is Poland this and Poland that.. I feel God is speaking to me...

Dessert... uhm, not gonna answer that one...LOL

Have a great day!
Sallie

Suprina said...

I love ER! This is actually a show I will let my daughter watch. She wants to be a ER doctor. And she get SO enthralled in it.

Patti said...

Great feast! I used to love ER but have become bored with it the past few years. :) Oh well! Have a great weekend!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I have watched every season of E.R. Still love it. And Lost - oh, I love it, too! Wish it was coming back sooner!

Heart of Rachel said...

That must have been quite a terrifying experience. The possibility of lightning hitting the water is a scary thought.