Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Feast #20

Appetizer - What is your favorite type of art?
Static - oil paintings, Fluid - Broadway-style dance
Soup - When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?
It was probably May if we're talking about going out to a restaurant, and it was my father-in-law.
Salad - On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?
8
Main Course - Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?
Just a few minutes, because honestly, I don't get many emails and fewer still that are ones you'd respond too.
Dessert - To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?
For air conditioning, 74. For Heat, I'm aiming to do 68 all year this year. And we are in one of the Atlanta transition periods now where we need the heat on in the morning and the AC on in the afternoon!

Oh, and I should mention this. My wife, Amy is having a blog-based contest with some very nice prizes she used a giftcard for (which she got for providing excellent care at the hospital). Go to her blog Amy's Random Thoughts, to say you want to play, and post comments as directed to win!

12 comments:

Jodi said...

Great feast... off to check out the contest!

Jodi
My Life as Mama Jodi

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Gotta love a guy who promote's his wife's blog!

Ginafish said...

You're the first to comment on dance as an art form. Beautiful! There's just too much art to really settle on one. :)

Melanie said...

I couldn't imagine going from Heat in the morning to A/C in the afternoon! Here in FL we just stay on A/C all the time except for the whole month or two all year we get to just turn it off! :) Nice feast!

i am the diva said...

i spend an enormous amount of time "Checking" my emails - just to see if there's anything new there... only a short amount of time actually responding to them.

Unknown said...

It's hard to find a man who will admit to being an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10 when it comes to being emotional...but most guys I know would be about where you are!

I don't spend much time on e-mails either...and I'm really not a fan of forwards at all.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Nita said...

Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me! Have a great weekend ahead :)

Sallie said...

Food sounds wonderful!! I'm off to read more of your blog..

God bless,
Sallie

Rebecca said...

WhooooHoooo! I'm off to check out Amy's contest!

Oh, guess what I got in the mail today ;-0

aaronsmusic said...

Enjoyed your feast!

KarenW said...

On a scale of 1-10, I'm about 12 emotionally.

Sallie said...

ok, I have to admit I didn't really read this post yesterday but say the feast part and made a comment accordingly.. now I can honestly say for salad I'm totally emotional...LOL

Sallie