1. Do you have a college degree? Yes. Three in fact.
2.What was the amount of your last electric bill? $505, but that was 2 and a half months worth.
3. Do you have life insurance? I don't think so, but as I think about it, based on the term, this would be insurance that restores your life if you lose it?
4. How many hours per week do you work? 40
5. Have you ever attended a Toastmasters event? No.
6. Favorite place to attend Happy Hour? I don't think there ever is a Happy Hour, but Winston's is the bar I go to the most (for trivia and poker)
7. How many miles is your commute to work each day (one way)? 5
8. What time do you get up every morning for work? 6:30 if it's an 8am shift.
9. What is your definition of sleeping in late? 9-10am
10. Do you check your cholesterol on a yearly basis? yes, quarterly actually.
11. How large was your first cell phone bill? I can't remember that far back. I think Sprint was my first provider though.
12. Does your employer provide good health insurance? Yes
13. Did you use the Internet to write a research paper? No. When I last wrote a research paper we were still using the Periodic Guide books.
14. Have you attended a High School reunion? Yes, the 1oth, and I'm looking forward to the 20th in 2 years, hoping LynnMarie is here by then.
15. How many jobs have you held in your professional career? 7
16. Have you ever been fired or laid off from a job? Yes. The pharmaceutical recovery service I worked for cut me when they were trying to sell themselves. (last hired, first fired)
17. What is your favorite drink? Unsweet Iced Tea
18. What is the most expensive bottle of wine that you have in your refrigerator? I have a $12 bottle of pinot grigio. My wife's wine runs $3/$9.99.
19. Have you been divorced? Nope.
20. How old were you when you stopped getting ID-ed for Alcohol? I still get carded, but I was able to buy it without being carded as young as 18.
21. Favorite casino? Caesar's in Atlantic City - I hit a $5 slot there for $3300. I have only been to 2 or 3 other casinos in my life.
22. Are you happier now than you were in high school? Yes.
23. Did you ever have Hyper color shirts? No, but I have a shirt now that comes to color in sunlight.
24. Do you remember when Michael Jackson was black and was attracted to older people? Yes
25. Do you remember when MTV actually played music videos? Yes, and I miss it dramatically. The programming now is absolute crap.
26. Have you had a will made? No.
27. What music was in your cd / cassette player when you were 16? Um, CDs didn't exist yet, or maybe only for $1000 a player. Cassettes included the Hooters, Debbie Gibson, Whitesnake, Pink Floyd, Boston, Bon Jovi, and R.E.M.
28. Favorite fancy / upscale restaurant? Palo - but it's only accessible if you are on a Disney cruise.
29. How long has it been since you attended a kegger? Um, about 7-8 years. The college girls next door in Orlando had one and invited me.
30. Where were you when you found out about 9-11? I was at Amy's apartment that morning. She was online and saw a headline about the first plane and we turned the TV on from there. I had to work at 12 I think, and we closed the store at 6 because no one was out. Coincidentally, it was the same day that Michael W. Smith's first worship CD was released, and it was a great tool for healing.