Sunday, August 05, 2007

A good day for the Tool in sports

Hey campers..... It's Sunday.

I worked today (8-4) so I missed church, and had a decent day. We had some trouble with the equipment which included a victory for me in how I figured out how to outsmart the thing. Basically a piece had been broken yesterday and I found an identical piece that the machine would not miss from its home, so I moved it to where the broken one was because the machine had a problem with the broken one being missing. So, as fate would have it, about 30 minutes after I fixed the printer, the developer decided to stop working. So we could print internet and digital orders.

But the topic today is sports. Last night Amy got called off from work so she got to come to trivia. We came in third place on all sports and entertainment trivia... we couldn't have caught anyone else, but we did advance from fourth on the final bonus.... what college has the most National Chamionships.... it was Notre Dame. While we were there, we saw Barry hit number 755, the best part was the four guys in T-shirts with 7, 5, 5, and *. We also saw A-Rod's 500th. I'm better now as they mentioned that with A-Rod's youth and progress, he will beat Barry anyway.

And today,......

Tiger Woods won this weekend's tournament!

Jeff Gordon came in 4th at Pocono. All he has to do is finish top 10 for the rest of the year and he'll have another championship.

My Phillies! Despite a heartbreaking loss last night when a homerun was stolen from them in the 9th. Revenge.... Down 6-1 in the top of the 9th, they scored 5 runs to tie it. In extra innings we got 2 runs with two outs in the 11th and won the game!

No comments: