Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Feast #17

Appetizer - What is your favorite kind of pie?
Easy one. Dutch Apple Crumb.

Soup - Name something that made you smile this week.
Spending time with Amy. We went to trivia and came in 2nd place. We had dinner together 5 days straight (4 of which I cooked).

Salad - What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?
Stay inside with the AC. We didn't pay HOA dues this year so no pool.

Main Course - You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
Toss up - The family room needs some hardwood replaced and the stereo wires concealed in the walls. The other option is the future nursery for LynnMarie, but we have years before she arrives. (adopting a baby girl from China)

Dessert - Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.
My car stereo says it's 5 minutes faster than it is, but I know better.



5 comments:

Ginafish said...

Good for you for cooking dinner so much this week! I hope next week you do the same. :)

Melanie said...

MMM! I love Dutch Apple Crumb too! Not good for my diet right now though! :)
Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

yum!! you sound like a really good cook. Great feast.

shirlnutkin said...

awesome dessert! (and the curious wonder ... what's up with the time on your watch?) have a great weekend!

Nicole Pelton said...

Oops, wrong Mr. Linky - sorry.