Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Feast #18

Appetizer - Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?
My friends at poker.

Soup - If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?
Athens

Salad - What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?
The terror attacks on September 11, 2001.

Main Course - If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?
Auction myself off for a charity.

Dessert - What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?
25



4 comments:

Melli said...

Well... short but sweet, huh? Were you actually THERE on 9-11? To me, that would be more "chilling" than exciting...

Anonymous said...

LOL to auctioning yourself off. great feast.

Rebecca said...

While I wouldn't want to live there, I certainly would love to visit Athens during it's prime!
:P

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I had the same question as Melli - were you THERE on 9-11? Just witnessing it on television was chilling.

Love the auction idea!