13 Things I have in common with my wife Amy.
1. We have the same birthday (January 15th)
2. Our mother's have the same maiden name (Cox).
3. Her brother (Wes) and my father and his brother all went to Temple University.
4. We both love Moulin Rouge.
5. We met each other online.
6. We both like American Idol (I started in season 4), Lost, ER, Grey's Anatomy, Studio 60 on Sunset Strip, Dog : The Bounty Hunter, and How I met your Mother.
7. We both love babies and animals (domesticated and wild (animals)).
8. We both love Contemporary Christian Music.
9. We love to travel, especially cruises (which I had never done before we married).
10. We love musical theatre and have seen Wicked, Cats, Les Miserables, and Disney's On the Record together.
11. We are both members of families with three kids (she's an oldest and I'm a middle child).
12. We enjoy going out to play trivia in restaurant/bars. (Amy usually has at least one contribution to the group).
13. We both make impulsive decisions regarding spending money.Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants