1. I was once a member of the Debbie Gibson International Fanclub.
2. I am the son of a 1976 Democratic Convention delegate who turned Republican by 1980.
3. I went to my Senior Prom stag.
4. I can play (to a degree) trumpet and guitar.
5. I once was going to be a High School Englidh teacher.
6. I am a poker addict.
7. I never dated in high school, primarily because the only girls I would have wanted to date were already someone else's girlfriends.
8. I have a crooked finger due to a mis-healed break I suffered on a ropes course and a fractured L2 vertebrae I suffered being thrown from a horse.
9. I have only been fired from one job, for my part in an action approved of by my supervisor, but ultimately for something we did not do.
10. As a college freshman I had no trouble entering strip clubs in Atlanta without being carded.