13 Most Exotic Things I Have Done
1. Horseback riding on the beach south of Cancun, Mexico.
2. Waverunner riding and snorkling in Cancun, Mexico.
3. Climbing Dunn's River Falls near Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
4. Parasailing off Castaway Cay in the Bahamas.
5. Ropes course in the NC mountains with Younglife.
6. Teathered hot air balloon and ropes course in NY mountains with Younglife.
7. Whitewaer rafting on the Ocoee River in Tennessee.
8. Completing the Peachtree Road Race 7 times (10 kilometers on July 4th in Atlanta).
9. Eating fish and chips bought from a street vendor in Stratford-on-Avon, England.
10. Driving to Key West from Orlando, twice on my own and once with a girlfriend and her roomie who was moving there for the summer.
11. As a child, 6 or 7 years old, going to see Niagara Falls (from both sides).
12. Visiting a clothing-optional beach in Florida. I had a rough idea where it was but didn't go looking for it specifically. Let me simply say 95% of the people were over age 50 and of those about 75% were male. Ewww.
13. Climbing Stone Mountain in Georgia. I did it seveal times while a teen and again in 2005 as part of a Chick-fil-a managers retreat.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants