Wednesday, May 16, 2007

American Idol Thoughts

Amy wants to know what number to dial to vote for Elliot.

For some reason she liked him a lot last year. I found him boring.

Amy also thinks the lead singer of Maroon 5 looks like Greg Long (Christian singer, now in Avalon and married to the brunette in Avalon, Jana Long).

As for myself. I agree with most that Melinda had the most talent/skill as a singer. What she lacks (and this is key to the purpose of AI) they are looking for pop singers who are marketable. Melinda has little stage-presence and really lacks charisma. That is the major difference between her and Jordin and Blake.

Amy and I favor Jordin. As for Melinda, hopefully she will get a contract and be able to afford to buy herself a neck.

1 comment:

Sparky Duck said...

Yipppeee someone who agrees with me about Melinda.

Elliot? well thats just a joke, tell Amy I said that