Okay, so Sparky Duck did not tag me, but the Phillies beat the Braves today, making it the first time this year the Phillies have been over .500 AND the first time this year the Braves have lost a series at home!
So here are the questions Sparky Duck had to answer.....
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hrmm, May of 1997... I think I was starting to work at Planet Hollywood. I had gotten mad at my boss at Blockbuster and quit in April because I had plans to travel to Atlanta for Easter and he decided I could not have the time off after tickets were paid for and such. I tried to work out a schedule but he refused, and the schedule I proposed was used anyway because I was not there. I guess I was correct about my value because they hired me back about 2 years later when I asked to come back.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was settling in back to work after our second Pentz Family Disney Cruise and talking to Amy more about international adoption after we met a couple on the cruise who had adopted twice from China.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1.Popcorn - especially at the movies.
2.Funnel Cakes - my Pennsylvania fair upbringing.
3.Tastykake Apple Pies - again, Pennsylvania.
4.California Navel Oranges (Ducky had a fruit here too, the the CA are much better than FL)
5.Snyders of Hanover Pretzel Nuggets.
Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
1. The theme to Greatest American Hero
2. "Lost in Your Eyes" by Debbie Gibson
3. "All I Want is You" - U2
4. "If we are the body" - Casting Crowns
5. "Does Anybody Hear Her?" - Casting Crowns
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all of our debts.
2. Repair the A/C and radio in the Jeep and buy my Chevy Avalanche and Ford Mustang.
3. Set aside all the needed funds for our adoption trip.
4. Pay off the house and get it painted inside and out, a new door and new garage doors, and have the stereo wires concealed in the walls in the family room.
5.Thrashers season tickets and dugout level tickets for every game the Phillies play in Atlanta.
Five bad habits:
1. Not exercising.
3. Trying too hard to be funny and inadvertantly hurting peoples' feelings.
5. Not finishing laundry-I am great at starting it, but awful at folding and putting it away.
Five things you like doing:
1. Playing Poker
2. Watching TV/Movies
5. Having marital relations.
Five things you would never wear again:
1. Plaid pants - with the Duck on this one.
2. A uniform shirt or nametag.
3. Planet Hollywood/Hard Rock T-shirts.
4. Goofy straw hat like my dad has from Margaritaville Cafe (my head is too big for mine)
5. Brown shoes with blue pants.
Five favorite toys:
1. Yahtzee (hand-held electronic version)
2. R/C 4x4 truck
3. Digital Camera - Canon Rebel Digital (gift from Amy)
5. Leatherman Multi-tool
So, I have never done the tagging thing, but I will try it out on a few online/blogging acquaintances....
Mike the Trivial Canuck