1. The first one, dinner at Bennigan's, driving around the UCF Campus, a long time talking about interests.
2. Dixie Chicks concert, had her convinced we were going to a rodeo.
3. A walk, that went long, the trail end was further than we expected and it was about 7 miles by the time we finished.
4. Picnic in the city park on the river with the Parrotheads.
5. Tourist weekend to Chattanooga. We went to the aquarium, Rock City, and got a hotel with a jacuzzi in the room.
6. Orlando Magic basketball game with a post-game concert by Avalon.
7. Taco night with my future-sister-in-law and her husband and Charlie the dog (boxer).
8. Wrapping Christmas gifts at Florida Mall with the Parrotheads to raise money for charity.
9. Any movie or dinner at Waterford Lakes where we then went to Petland to look at the animals.
10. Dinner at Tijuana Flats with my future-brother-in-law, Weslry aka DJ Diplo.
11. Universal Studios Islands of Adventure on the same day Amy's cousins were there, and having lunch at the Margaritaville Cafe.
12. Taking the same cousins (Sheena and Danielle) driving around looking at Christmas lights along with their little cousin Andy and going to Friendly's for ice cream when we finished.
13. Looking all over for an appropriate place to have dinner when I returned from a business trip to Missouri and finding our way to the WW II themed restaurant by Orlando Executive Airport where I presented Amy with an engagement ring, and a goofball waiter came up and said, "Did you just get engaged?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants