Monday, June 23, 2008

Ipod/MP3 Shuffle Meme

I had to look to find this one, as I di done similar last year sometime. You put yout iPod or mp3 player on shuffle and the titles of the songs that come up in order are the answers to these questions... for me it is...


Will I have a happy life?
Set Me Free - Casting Crowns

What do my friends really think of me?
Shake Your Love - Debbie Gibson

What do people secretly think of me?
Shine - Von Ra

How can I be happy?
Shut Up - Black Eyed Peas

What should I do with my life?
Signs - Michael W. Smith (song says Follow the Signs)

Will I ever have children?
Simple Kind of Life - No Doubt

What is some good advice for me?
Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat - Guys and Dolls

How will I be remembered?
Six Foot Town - Big & Rich

What is my signature dancing song?
One Particular Harbor - Jimmy Buffett

What do I think my current theme song is?
Inside Out - Vonray

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
I'm Free - Geoff Moore and the Distance covering The Who

What song will play at my funeral?
Circle in the Sand - Belinda Carlisle

What type of men/women do you like?
I'll Be There For You - Bon Jovi

What is my day going to be like?
Apology - Von Ra

No comments: