Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Whoa!

Someone's Not Playing Nice!

I was sitting here eating dinner tonight (a lovely chicken breast in creme sauce served over rice that Amy made in the crock pot) and watching TV shows I DVR'd last night.

I get to Chuck, the NBC comic/adventure/drama about a BestBuy Geek Squad kind of guy who has a ton of government secrets in his brain (unwanted). So last night we had him being tested by a government doctor and when they trigger some of the secrets, he starts reciting them.

One of them is this.... "Oceanic Flight 815 was shot down by surface to air..." and then it trailed off into another line.

Oceanic Flight 815 is the flight that the castaways on LOST over on ABC were on flying from Sydney to Los Angeles.

Networks don't play nice do they? BTW the only other reference to the fictitious Oceanic Airlines was in the movie Exuctive Decision with Kurt Russell, Oliver Platt, and Steven Segal.

4 comments:

AGK said...

Is THAT what it said? I caught part of it but I don't have DVR or anything, so once it's over, it's over. Weird!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Veeeeery eeeenteresting.....

Patti said...

I didn't even notice that reference! I love Chuck! That's one of my fave new shows. Also loving Reaper. :)

Sallie said...

You sound like my husband.. he catches those kinds of things too!

God bless,
Sallie