1. 2 tickets to game #2 of the 1980 World Series to see my Philadelphia Phillies beat the KC Royals! (I was 9 y/o and it was AWESOME). (from the paper my brother and I had a route with)
2. $1000 on a $5 scratch-off lottery ticket.
3. 2 tickets to A Night in Rocketown, the concert that was recorded to showcase Michael W. Smith's artists and his own music at the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando, FL. (radio)
4. 2 passes to a sneak preview of the movie Love Actually that included a giftcard to a restaurant and a follow-up drawing in which I won a DVD player. (radio)
5. 2 passes to a sneak preview of the movies "Someone Like You." (radio)
6. An MP3 player for selling lots of milkshakes when I worked for Chick-fil-a.
7. A copy of the Jim Carrey Liminey Snicket movie (which we have neer opened). (radio)
8. An autographed t-shirt from 80's pop singer Debbie Gibson. (for completing a word search)
9. Luxury box tickets to see Jimmy Buffet at the Orlando Arena (entry by getting an oil change).
11. 2 passes to a NASCAR Busch series race which I gave away. (radio)
12. 2 passes to an early Uma Thurman movie with Anthony Michael Hall and Robert Downey, Jr. called Johnny Be Good. (radio)
13. The best prize imaginable, my wife Amy's heart.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants