Friday, November 16, 2007

Weird Dream

I very seldom have dreams that I would call vivid, and even more seldom do I remember them.

Last night was different and weird.

We were living in the house I lived in from 1983-1990. It was my house and all who were involved were their current ages. Amy and I lived in the bedroom that was my older brother's. He was living with us, but in the room that was mine as a teen. My mother was there (not sure if it was a permanent living arrangement) in her master bedroom, and we had a guest room in what was my younger brother's bedroom.

If that was not weird enough, our guest was the wife of a couple we are friends with. They have not been married long (less than 5 years). She had a fight with a husband over an apartment lease and was staying with us. While with us, she started sleeping with my older brother.

I think we are watching too much Grey's Anatomy. That show involves a woman living in her parent's old house, with friends, and there is marital strife and a lot of sleeping around. The major difference, none of the people in my dream (myself included of course) are nearly as beautiful as the people on that TV show. :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Turn off the tv and step away!! You're being unknowingly influenced by the loose morals of Hollywood - wake up and turn off the tv!!!!!!!!!

;-)

Oh, and come play Rockin' With Frigga (please note the songs of choice have no moral bearings, so you may continue to dream of such things)