Friday, November 16, 2007

Visit from a friend

This morning at work I had a special job due to a visit from a friend. On our adoption blog we've talked about the Perry family, who went to China this past Summer to bring Sheridan home to his forever family. Well, Sheridan, who is about two and a half years old, needs a passport, so Kim brought him to me to get the picture done.

He was really good, but have you ever tried to get a two year old to stand still and look straight ahead, while keeping his arms down?

It took us three tries of having him stand up on a stool so the screen was behind him. And among the three tries I shot about a dozen frames trying to get a good shot.

It was nice to have a visit from people I know, and Sheridan said my name a few times and gave me a hug.

No comments: