Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday Feast #27

Appetizer - How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?
As much as we can reasonably afford (of course hitting the lotto could change that).

Soup - What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?
Amy and I just got done watching last night's Survivor. It was good, especially since this dumb blond thought she found the "hidden" immunity idol just lying on the ground. It was NOT the immunity idol.

Salad - If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose? White, though my wife would not like it, we painted the living room a peach/salmon color last year.

Main Course - Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet. I'm sure I have had one, but can't remember at the moment. I did have an idea for a website, www.myleftnut.com where guys could list things they would be willing to sacrifice their left nut to have or achieve.

Dessert - List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.
The Shawn Michaels WWE DVD, the Degeneration X WWE DVD, money to pay down debt.

2 comments:

DigiscrapMom said...

My sister would love to have those DVDs too!

Great feast for this week!

happy weekend!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I'm late to the feast - but that was a GREAT moment on Survivor! I was cracking up!