1. Novels - In what novel is "Big Brother" watching you?
2. The Moon - If the moon is "waxing" is it increasing or decreasing in size?
3. Holiday Music - In The Chipmonks Christmas song, what does Alvin want for Christmas?
4. Movie Music - What song on the Dirty Dancing soundtrack was written and performed by the movie's lead actor Patrick Swayze?
5. Disney Films - What is the name of the Princess in Aladdin?
6. 90's Music - What band had the hit "Bittersweet Symphony?"
7. Cartoons - What cartoon character had a band called The Holograms?
8. Christmas Stories - What is the name of the Grinch's dog in Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas?
9. U.S. Geography - What US State shares a border with Canada separated by the Straits of Juan de Fuca?
10. Sir Names - In the USA, what 4 colors are the most common sir names?
11. Basketball - What L.A. Lakers rookie lead the team to the NBA Championship in 1980 as he played in all 5 positions?
12. Ivy League - In what state is Yale University located?
13. The Final Bonus (we were tied for 1st) - What auto manufacturer was the first to mass produce cars with seat belts as a standard feature?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants