Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Feast #31

Appetizer - What was the last game you purchased?


The Friends Edition of Scene It (DVD trivia game)

Soup - Name something in which you don’t believe.

Censorship in the name of Political Correctness.

Salad - If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick?

Morris the Cat from 9-Lives Commercials

Main Course - What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?

Credit Cards are evil.

Dessert - Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.

Something involving a hot tub, a big TV that would not be affected by the steam, and a service of comfort foods and pleasurable beverages.


6 comments:

FRIGGA said...

Woah, dude! There's a Friends edition of scene it? I would so rock at that! Oh, I like your dessert, that sounds pretty ideal! :P Happy Friday!

Bubba's Sis said...

A bitter Main Course that I share....and a sweet dessert! Yum!

Sandee (Comedy +) said...

Your soup is awesome. Couldn't agree more. We're going to politically correct ourselves to death.

Credit card companies are indeed evil. Greed to the maximum.

Love your dessert too. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

tegdirb92 said...

LOL--at your main course!! I enjoyed your feast this week.

texastanya said...

Oh, my. I think we could be great friends...I think your answers could be mine...

Also, I saw on your sidebar that you'll be adopting next year. Congratulations! Adoption has been such a great blessing to our family. In fact, I can hear my little monsters giggling and wrestling in the other room right now...

Jennifer said...

Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Jennifer :-)