PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION IF YOU HAVE THE TIME.
1. Who was your favorite artist/band whose height of popularity was in the 1980's?
2. How old were you when you went on your first real date?
15 or 16, I'm pretty sure it was in my sophomore year.
3. What was his/her name?
Kate/Katherine/Katie Lancour (she took me to a dance at her church - her mom drove)
4. Who was your first real kiss with?
I'm a gonna plead the fifth, mainly due to lack of accurate memory.
5. What was your first high school/teen job?
I got a job as a bagger at Kroger 2 months after my 16th birthday.
6. What sport(s) if any did you play in high school?
Football (one year) Offensive Tackle, and I lettered as Baseball Manager my Senior Year.
7. Did you go to your Senior Prom?
Yes, but not my Junior Prom.
8. If yes, with whom?
I went stag, figured it was better than sitting at home and missing it.
9. What was the theme or memorable song?
I don't recall a theme, but Richard Marx' "Hold On To The Night" was the big song.
10. What was your best SAT score (on the old 1600 scale)?
Combining a high math from one try with a high verbal from another, 1160.
11. What was your favorite fashion statement in HS?
I stood out if I DIDN'T wear blue jeans and a concert tour t-shirt.
12. How old were you when you got your first car and what kind was it?
I was 18, and I bought my parents' 1986 Chevy Cavalier, both my brothers were GIVEN their first cars, BTW.
13. Have you been to any reunions and how were they?
I made the 10 year reunion in 1999, and I'mlooking forward to the 20 in 2 years. I'm semi-in touch with one classmate and I know of a few others in the area bot have not heard from them in years.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants