Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Icky Part Two

I survived my shift remarkably well, working just over 9 hours before coming home. The congestion moderated and my voice held up pretty good. I got home and looked at Wordless Wednesdays for a bit and then went to nap before trivia. Having just woken up, I actually feel worse now than I did before the nap, so a date with Tylonel PM is defintely on the books for after trivia tonight.

Regarding trivia, those of you who said The Phillipenes were correct as that is where they speak Tagalog. A follow up from last night is this...

In major league baseball, what are the first names of the Niekro brothers who played as pitchers in the 70's and 80's?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its odd when one spouse is downstairs on the laptop and the sick spouse is upstairs on the PC..Hope you feel better hubby!