Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Survey/Question Meme

I copied this from Frigga, my blogging pal out West who got it from another blogger of course. I enjoy these surveys because I like to share about myself, so here goes...How old will you be in 3 years? 40

Do you think you'll be married by then? Yes, I signed on for life 6 and a half years ago.

What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months? Summer Movies and the first half of Baseball season and my cruise which statrts in 3 days.

Who was the last person you called? Amy, because like her I could not find the dry cleaner in our local grocery plaza today (they moved within the plaza and are less visible)

Have you ever played a team sport? Baseball, Football and Softball

Who was the last person to text you? Patrick, our favorite gay trivia host, let me rephrase that, our favorite trivia host who happens to be gay. He was inviting us to a game night at his condo.

Who was the last person you hugged? Amy.

What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching How I Met Your Mother with Peteeee, he loved the Robin Sparkles revisited episode from this week.

Parents separated/divorced/married? All of the above

Last time you saw your dad? Superbowl Sunday

What happened at 9:00 a.m. today? Where?

How many states have you visited? A lot of them. I don't consider it a visit if I drove straight through or dropped into an airport for a transfer flight, but here are the stawtes I have been in... FL, GA, AL, TN, SC, NC, VA, WV, KY, MD, PA, NJ, NY, NH, OH, IL, MO, MI, TX, OK, and NV.

If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be? China, bringing home our daughter, we've been waiting exactly one year today!

Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Shoes and socks together, I like to feel my feet are protected.

Are you a social person? Most of the time

What was the last thing you drank? Unsweetened iced tea with Sweet and Low

Favorite ice cream? Coffee, or Jamocha Almond Fudge (from Baskin Robins)

What is your favorite dessert? Apple Crisp

Whats your favorite color? Blue, deep metallic blue.

What Jelly do you put on your PBJ? Apple

Do you like coffee? I drink it about twice a year, what does that tell you?

How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average? One or two, I drink a lot of diet soda and a lot of iced tea.

What do you drink in the morning? Coke Zero

Would you rather kiss someone with or without a tongue ring? Can't say as I've never kissed anyone with a tongue ring, and I don't see Amy getting one. Now, have you heard what Chris Rock says about a girl with a tongue ring? He says the same thing about guys with tongue rings...

Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? The left if you are standing at the foot looking at the headboard. Amy sleeps on the right.

Do you know how to play poker? I don't know, but I have a $50 gift certificate for the Tavern in my wallet that seems to indicate that I do!

Whats so good about Fridays? It used to be Friday Flashbacks, but then I started www.rockingthe80s.blogspot.com for 80's music every day. Now it's winning Frigga's lyrics contest.

Any plans to visit the green monkeys on GoofyAuctions.com? The who on what?

Do you eat out or at home more often? Out

How big is your TV? 32" I think, it's Amy's from before we married, when it dies we're going big and mounted on the wall.

Ever stolen a street sign? Nope.

Do you keep a piggy bank? No, but we do fill a detergent jug with change.

Have you ever been in an ambulance? Not as a passenger, just looked inside at a eqipment show.

Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Pool, because I don't have access to nice oceans.

Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Aisle, I'm a big guy.

What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Poker

Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? yes, my wedding band and my cross (a gift from my Nana from her last trip home to Greece before she died).

Do you speak any other language? I remember a fair bit of German from high school.

Can you roll your tongue? Yes.

Who is the funniest person you know? No one person stands out, but we laugh a lot as a group at the non-smoking table playing poker at Winston's.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals? If our cats Samson and Delilah are on the bed, then yes, for they are chubby cats.

What is the main ring tone on your phone? The main one is the entrance music for Degeneration X, a WWE tag team. I have two others saved, Debbie Gibson's "Only in my Dreams" and for the holiday season, TransSiberian Orchestra's "Christmas Eve, Sarajevo."

Do you still have clothes from when you were little? I have clothes from when I was big! :) A few weeks ago we had an 80's night at trivia and I dug out my Member's Only jacket and from the Fall of 1988 my Senior Class T-Shirt. Matt the bartender said "It still fits?!?!" and I explained I've lost 60 pounds since my senior year of high school.

What is the color of your bedroom wall? Green

Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth? No.

Are you crushing on someone right now? I'm not allowed to crush on people anymore

Do you currently hate someone? I try not to hate, but there are certainly individuals and even some sets that I dislike.

Why do you take surveys? It makes me feel good about myself to think there might be people out there who are truly interested in my answers. Even if it's just one, and even if it's only because it reminds them of a time when... That was Frigga's answer, and I like it too!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ooh, great answers! Especially that last one ;-0

Okay, more seriously - I'm sure I had more comments but when I read "members only jacket" that is awesome and totally screams 80's. Man, I think my dad lived in his, I don't even have to close my eyes, I can still picture it.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I like your last answer - I enjoyed reading your meme! I feel like it allows me to get to know you a little better.

I did a fun meme at my blog today - come by and check it out!