Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Have you Ever Meme

I borrowed, well, copied, this from Stacey at Exceedingly Mundane this afternoon. Feel free to do the same and let her know so she can come read yours...

Have you ever…

( ) Gone on a blind date
( ) Skipped School
( x) Watched someone die
(x ) Been to Canada
(x ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost
(x) Been on the opposite side of the country
(x) Gone to Washington , DC
(x ) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored with crayons
( x) Sang Karaoke ….
(x ) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t?
( ) Made prank phone calls
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose - or other places!
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles
( x) Gone ice-skating
( x) Been skinny dipping outdoors

4 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I did this on my blog, too!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Fun, so glad you played along! :)

Have a great day Michael!

Redefining Paradise- Rachel said...

Really like your blog.....I'll be back! I put this meme on my blog too!

Rebecca said...

I love this list!!! And there's only ONE item that I haven't done - but I won't say which one ;-)