Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday Feast #44

Appetizer - Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.
Lucy - we'll name it after our dog because my wife calls her a "stinkweed."

Soup - Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.
Deborah "Debbie" Gibson


Salad - On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?
3.5

Main Course - How do you feel about poetry?
It has its place. I appreciate it most in the form of song lyrics. I once heard a guy say rap is bad poetry put to bad music. :)

Dessert - What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?
Our friend Charlie, sitting at the bar after we played trivia last week.




8 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I agree about rap! Great Feast! Have a great weekend - glad you're feeling better!

Forgetfulone said...

Great feast. Interesting comments in the above post.

Dallas Meow said...

giving rap to much credit!!!!
Love your appetizer ;)

Mitchypoo said...

Wow, great description of rap. Your flower would be interesting to see.

Unknown said...

I feel so sorry for your dog.

I agree with you about rap. Most is trash.

Please, don't forget to rate my entry, as the earnings (won by the highest rating blogentry) will be donated by me to autism support now it's autism awareness month.

You can find my entry ::here::

Have a wonderful weekend.

Rebecca said...

Stinkweed? Sounds like it would smell beautiful ;-0

Happy Friday!!!

Sandee said...

I cannot seem to get into rap music at all. I guess I'm too old. Just doesn't do a thing for me. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Gina said...

Well I can't agree on the rap music :P But Debbie Gibson huh, that's a name I haven't heard in a long long time Lol

Have a great FF!