Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Feast #45

Appetizer - Name a color you find soothing.
Blue - the kind of blue you see on beautiful beaches like the Aegean.

Soup - Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.
I had a private instructor, we drove around the neighborhood, biggest surprise was going out on I-285 that first day!

Salad - What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?
A polyester/wool blend I think, it's an official MLB jersey (MLB being baseball).

Main Course - Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?
Did this all the time in the 80's. We'd camp out on the sidewalk at Turtle's Records and Tapes in our local shopping plaza. I know we did it for The Cars, Def Leppard, Springsteen, Bryan Adams, Whitesnake, Pink Floyd, Billy Joel and probably a few others.


Dessert - What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?
H, surprisingly four times. I would have assumed it was a vowel, but one H each in Michael and Joseph and two in my last name, Christopher.

13 comments:

Mitchypoo said...

I would have loved to have seen the Cars! Great feast!

Bela said...

wow, you must have enjoyed all those concerts.

it's my first time to join the firday's feast. Mine is up too. Hope you can check it out:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/04/feast-one-hundred-eighty-seven_18.html

Forgetfulone said...

Great answers! My feast is served here: http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/2008/04/fridays-feast-april-18.html Come visit if you can.

Marsha said...

You've seen some good shows from the sounds of it but I'm wondering if you would still be willing to spend the night outside! I just don't think there's anyone I want to see that much!

Have a great weekend!

Join me here if you can!

maria said...

I'm thinking of participating in the Friday Feast. That's how I found your blog!

Interesting and "fun" Peanuts theme!

:-)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

A delicious feast as always, Michael! TGIF!

Rebecca said...

Wow, sounds like you've seen some great concerts! Which one was the most worthwhile for spending all night in line?

Also, I think Google failed you again, you got the artist and the album but gave me no song title... :-0

Kim said...

Great feast! Our appetizers are the same. I think a lot of people chose blue. So relaxing.

Come on over and feast with me!

Unknown said...

But would you camp out now?

Welcome to party at my feast ::here::

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'm in the Atlanta area as well. Actually just up the road off 575. I cannot believe you went on 285 the first time you drove. LOL!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love blue also...Happy weekend mine is up...

Rach said...

I think Pink Floyd would be worth it!

Unknown said...

Great feast! I enjoyed each course - most especially the main course - a rush of fabulous memories :-)