Thursday, April 17, 2008

Some Valtoolisms

To begin, Ferris Bueller said that John Lennon said "I don't believe in isms, I only believe in me." Ferris then said "After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus but I'd still have to bum rides off of people."

Valtoolism #1 - The glass is neither half empty nor is it half full. It IS, however, twice as big as it needs to be to accomplish its task.

Valtoolism #2 - If at first you don't succeed, punt.

Valtoolism #3 - There is absolutely no point in making your bed in the morning if you are simply going to sleep in it and mess it up again later that night.

4 comments:

maria said...

I love Ferris Bueller-isms! :-) We throw them around occasionally in our family! :-)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Totally agree with #3!!!

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

First visit. I love Valtoolism #1

Too funny.

Rebecca said...

Haha, great isms! Well, except that last one - I totally disagree! ;-0