Tuesday, April 15, 2008

10 on Tuesday

Today's topic for this meme is 10 Favorite Comedy Films. Here are mine, not in a ranked order, just 10 favorites.... a key to being on the list is that if I am home and channel surfing and find one of these movies on, I will ALWAYS stop and watch it even if I own the DVD which will have no commercials and not be edited in really goofy ways to cover the profanity....

Blazing Saddles

The Blues Brothers

The 40-year-old Virgin

Caddyshack

Animal House

The Replacements

The Pirate Movie (okay, this is never on TV, but check it out with Netflix)

Trading Places

Stripes

Wedding Singer

Looking at my choices I notice that 50% of them have direct ties to the early years of Saturday Night Live. Only one movie on the list has anyone big from SNL in the past 10 years (if it was that recent for Sandler).

1 comment:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

This is a great list! I didn't do 10 on Tuesday this week. But The Blues Brothers would have to be on my list! And probably Caddyshack, too.