Saturday, March 22, 2008

Blogging at work at church!

Does it get much better than this?

It's 6:40pm on Saturday night. We're having a Saturday Easter service, and I volunteered to open and run the bookstore. In the bookstore area there is a TV showing the service, but there is no audio. I have nothing much to do, but alas we use a PC to run the store.

Open Windows - turn on the live streaming audio of The Way FM from Nashville. Open another window and do soe blogging!

They had a big kids event before the service today with bounce houses and games, an egg hunt, pizza and drinks, so things had been pretty busy. I worked at my store for Walgreens from 8-4 and came straight here this afternoon.

My lovely wife Amy worked last night and is working now, but we get to spend time together tomorrow. Actually she'll come hoe and we'll go to the early service and I have to work the bookstore again for the second service tomorrow. Amy will be working in the nusery during the second service.

I've seen a bunch of people we know today including China Dad Dan Chapman, China Mom and Dad Angela and Jay with Lanie, and 5 of the 6 people in our small group.

I'm looking forward to relaxing tomorrow.

Check out the links to the right up there. Amy has a comment gae running. Jeff has a video and American Idol stuff. Steven has a day out with friends in photos and Frigga always has about 4 things going on, usually including survey poll stuff on the weekends.

No comments: