Friday, February 29, 2008

I got tagged - 30 questions

I was tagged today by my friend Frigga at www.anyapples.blogspot.com. I am honored to receive the tag. Check her answers back at her link (above) and here are mine to the 30 questions....

If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?

Inconceivable! (get it, conceive?) but if he said WE (Amy and I) were pregnant I would be jumping up and down and yelling "Awesome! Thank You God!"

Do you trust all of your friends? Erm, All of them, no.

Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Absolutely.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? Sure, esoterically or just as defined by being a reaction to another event?

Can you make a dollar in change right now? Yes, but it's because I am on the road and don't have the detergent jug to dump my change in. I have $2.04 in loose change.

Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? April

What naughty word do you use too often? I don't judge words as naughty or not naughty.

Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? Yes, and it varies.

What's your most favorite scar? On the back of my left shin, a nasty cut I received while cycling when I was about 14 years old. My foot slipped off of the pedal and it spun around and slammed into my leg and it had a jagged metal edge for grip.

When was the last time you flew in a plane? April of 2006, going to and back from Owasso, OK where I helped open a Chick-fil-a.

What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? Breasts, legs, hair, eyes.

Fill in the blank. I love __________. I love playing poker.

What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Get a better paying job that I enjoy.

If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call? Amy.

Where was your favorite picture taken? In the Tennessee mountains, of a waterfall, I took in 1999.

What's your middle name? Joseph

Honestly, what's on your mind right now? How warm it is in this hotel room and how low my blood sugar may be dropping

If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? How much I ate growing up.

Who was or will be the maid of honor/best man in your wedding? My older brother Peter was the best man at my wedding.

What are you wearing right now? Paisley boxers, a watch, my wedding ring, and a stud earring in my left ear.

Ever had a bar fight? Nope.

Who knows you the best? April

Did you buy something today? Yes, gas, two meals, an FM transmitter for small electronic audio devices, a three-way car lighter splitter, 4 books including 3 for my daughter, some cough drops, cough syrup, and some hand lotion.

Did you get in a fight with someone today? No, but I dealt with a number of idiot drivers on I-24 between Chattanooga and Nashville.

When was the last time you had a massage? January 15th, couples massage with Amy for our borthdays.

Last person to see you cry? The guys at my men's ministry meeting last Thursday. The final prayer (from our book) really was about me.

Who made you cry? God and me and the pastor sitting next to me (Craig)

What was the last TV show you watched? American Idol from Tuesday night.

Who was the last person you hung out with? Steven Russell, a college friend of Amy's and a cool blogger who was part of Amy and I being bloggers - www.russellsabode.com

Have you ever taken a peek at someone else's diary? Nope, but I wouldn't trust myself in a female friend's bedroom near the undies drawer (was that out loud?)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Haha - good answers!!! Thanks for posting them! I hope your having fun on your trip - and do we get to see that picture of the waterfall in TN????

P.S. Drive safe!! :-)

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Very interesting questions and answers! Hope you don't have to deal with too many more idiot drivers. Have a safe trip!!