Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Feast #38

Appetizer - Name one thing that is unique about you.
I am actually willing to admit that I was once a member of the Debbie Gibson International FanClub.

Soup - Fill in the blank: My favorite _________ is __________ but I like _________ too.
My favorite sport is BASEBALL but I like HOCKEY & FOOTBALL too.

Salad - What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?
Brown

Main Course - Who do you talk to most often on the phone?
My wife and my mother.

Dessert - What level of responsibility do you have in your job?
The maximum allowed for a person with no authority. I am responsible for showing up, doing the basic work, doing inventory and ordering and maintaining paperwork.

If you are a fan of music from the 1980's, please visit my other blog, "Taking You Back" at http://www.rockingthe80s.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

Delicious Friday's Feast...thanks!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Love your Salad! Brown! Perfect answer!