Monday, June 25, 2007

Jury Duty

My lovely wife had to get up and out early this morning to serve Jury Duty in Cobb County, GA. It appears they are keeping her this time. She got called up when we lived in Fulton County and was dismissed for working in the healthcare industry.

I have never had to serve, though I would like to. I reeived notices a few times when we lived in Florida, but my number was always on the "you don't have to report" list when you called in the night before.

As for Amy, my brother and I shared the same suggestion. If you want out, tell them you listen to talk radio, in particular Neil Boortz.

1 comment:

EHT said...

I'd like to serve on jury duty as well, but never have. I got called in, sat is a room with a huge group of people and then was dismissed.

My husband served on the Grand Jury. He really liked it, but he served for nine months...It was a once a month sort of thing, but he learned so much about what goes on in our county. Too much if you ask me.:)