Thursday, June 21, 2007

Givens

Before reading further and possibly getting very upset, Amy and I have a slightly weird relationship, whereas most people would read this post and think, "how disrespectful" we both know that neither of us have any desire nor will we ever be unfaithful to each other. This subject is more about crushes than infidelity because I for one know that none of these people would ever have much of anything to do with me. :)

I guess this goes back to a Friends episode or just a party conversation/discussion thing. Have you heard of a given? It's a list (6 to 10 people long) of members of the opposite sex that you were allowed to have sex with if the opportunity would ever present itself, without consequence involving your current boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse.

So, with no repercussions, no guilt, no blame... who are your 10 givens?


Reese Witherspoon

Shania Twain

Jennifer Anniston

Jessica Simpson

Julia Roberts

Cameron Diaz

Carrie Underwood

Drew Barrymore

Evangeline Lilly

Deborah "Debbie" Gibson

6 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Even though I'm female, that's not a bad list :) The only exception is Jessica Simpson. I'm sorry, but she just keeps getting worse and worse in my book. Most of those other women seem decent and beautiful, not just almost-trampy beautiful :)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

My Hubby would SO have Shania on his list! :)

Sparky Duck said...

well I am not lucky enough to have 10 givens, though i do have 5

Christina Aguilera
Julia Roberts
Sandra Bullock
Amy Lee
5 is always an open rotating spot :)

and yes, Mrs Duck has this list too, though I dont know it all I do know Affleck, Clooney and Damon would make the list and Pitt would be close.

Unknown said...

GO affleck!!!! I would not have described this list like my husband did, but he knows my list!!

Cyndi said...

1. derek Jeter
2.ARod
3.shawn Michaels
4.batista
5.randy orton( i know he's a bad guy but he's so pretty)
6matthew mcconaughey
7joe rogan
8 slash(yes slash)
9chuck liddell
10.john cena

Boo affleck. and matt damon.they are yankee haters.

Cyndi said...

wait i change 9, from chuck to the rock.