1. The number of dogs I have ever owned, Lucy the Basset Hound.
2. The number of brothers I have. Peter is older by 2 and a half years and Tim is younger by 7 years.
3. The number of cars I have owned. I had a 1986 Chevy Cavalier, a 1993 Chevy Cavalier, and I now own a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee (with almost 185,000 miles on it).
4. The number of types of restaurants I have worked for. I worked for Steak and Shake for about 2 weeks back in the late 80's (burgers). I worked for Hungry Howie's Pizza in the 80's and Pizza Hut in the early 90's. I worked for a Mexican fast food place in Underground Atlanta during my freshman year of college because my friend's family owned it. And finally I worked for Chick-fil-a in Atlanta from 2004-2007.
5. The number of nephews and nieces I have as of 8 days ago! Janie (7), Seth(5), Owen(3), Basil(3), and Cameron (born last Wednesday).
6. The number of countries outside the USA I have visited (Canada, Mexico, The Netherlands (St. Marteen), Jamaica, England, The Bahamas and The Cayman Islands) Okay, that's really 8, but can you count Canada or Mexico as complete sovereign nations? They would not be what they are if not for the USA. :)
7. I think this is the number of times I have seen Jimmy Buffett in concert. When I moved to Florida in 1990 I knew his name and I knew the song Margaritaville, but I did not know the two were connected.
8. The number of first cousins I have. Rick and Chuck and David and Rebekah are all older and are two sets of siblings. Chad, Nikki/Heather, and Geoff and Kristin are younger, a set of 3 siblings and an only child (well she has half-sibs).
9. The number of churches I remember attending long enough to remember (dating back to the 1970's).
10. The number of houses/apartments I have lived in over the course of 37 years.
11. The age I was when we moved from Pennsylvania to Georgia. I never stopped being a Phillies fan.
12. The number of donuts you get in a dozen.
13. The number of books Amy and I have bought for LynnMarie's library by buying her one book each month on the 23rd, her log-in anniversary day.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants