Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Feast #

Appetizer - When someone smiles at you, do you smile back? Yes, can't help it.

Soup - Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix? A mix of hardwood/laminate downstairs except for the Spanish tile in the kitchen and carpet on the stairs and throughout the 2nd floor.

Salad - Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name. Mother, may Mary make meatloaf?

Main Course - Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption? Many people including my own. My wife and I are in the process of adopting a baby girl from China. My ex-boss adopted 3 siblings from Ecuador. We know many other international adoptees from China, Vietnam, and Ethiopia. Visit www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com to learn about our adoption journey.

Dessert - Name 2 blue things. The text of my answers today and my work shirts for Walgreens.





6 comments:

Bela said...

i like your answer for salad.

mine is now serve. hope you can have a bite.

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety.html

Happy FF!

GreenishLady said...

I hope your adoption proceeds smoothly and happily for all of you. My cousin and his wife have just come home with their beautiful new daughter, and it's brought so much happiness to our entire family to welcome her.

Princess Vien said...

Great feast.

mine is up. hit me back if you can.

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety.html

Happy FF!

anthonynorth said...

Good luck with the adoption.

Kim said...

Great feast! I'm having fun reading everyone's Salad. How interesting they all are.

It's wonderful reading all the adoption stories.

Come on over and feast with me.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Haven't had time to stop by until today - the leftovers are delicious, tho! Great feast!