Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Ten on Tuesday #19 Favorite Christmas Songs

U2 - It's Christmas, Baby Please Come Home


George Winston - Christmastime Is Here


Olivia Olsen - All I Want For Christmas is You - Love Actually



Band Aid - Do They Know It's Christmas?


Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve Sarajevo (Carol of the Bells)


Casting Crowns - While You Were Sleeping


Point of Grace - One King


Steven Curtis Chapman - All I Really Want For Christmas


Debbie Gibson - Sleigh Ride


Amy Grant - Grown-up Christmas List


Faith Hill - Where Are You Christmas

5 comments:

ShannonW said...

Great songs! I just HAD to listed to the Trans Siberian one :)

Anonymous said...

Great list of songs! I really like the song "Christmastime Is Here". Over the last few weeks of listening to Christmas music, I hear it all the time!

Maria's Space said...

Great songs....love all of them but Faith's Where are you Christmas is my personal favorite.

CraftyCarole said...

thank you so much for those directions.. I kept looking below.. you've opened a whole new world to my blog. thanks again!

CraftyCarole said...

btw... really great list... of course you had me in tears, but it's a great list!