Monday, September 11, 2006

Back to the list of things about me

Picking up at 31....

31. As a kid I loved collecting and playing with Matchbox and HotWheels cars.

32. Despite having set foot on soil belonging to 5 different nations, I have but one stamp in my passport.

33. I am a Debbie Gibson fan. In '97 I went to a fan convention where she was very involved including Q&A sessions, charity auctions, meet & greets, and a private concert. It was there that I met a guy who later became a great friend and groomsman at my wedding.

34. The first concert I ever went to was in February, 1985. It was Hall & Oates, on the Big Bam Boom Tour, live through '85. I saw tham again on an unplugged tour in '91.

35. Other artists I have seen in concert more than once. U2, Pink Floyd, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, Debbie Gibson, Newsboys, Third Day, Tobymac, Michael W. Smith, Point of Grace, Jimmy Buffett, Vonray, Amy Grant, Sting, Casting Crowns, Jars of Clay, Plumb, Paul Coleman Trio, Meatloaf.

36. Artists I have never seen in concert but would love to include... Big & Rich, Toby Keith, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Black Eyed Peas, Gwen Stefani (and No Duobt).

37. I once weighed 315 pounds. I want to weigh 215. I'm about half way there.

38. I asked for and received a Monopoly game on my wedding registry. I will be married 5 years soon and we have never opened it. I remembered a game I loved a s a kid called Othello. A few years back my wife gave it to me for Christmas. We hadn't played it before we moved to our house from our apartment. It got packed and disappeared (as did my Leatherman).

39. I don't care much for coffee. I will drink it, but seldom as a first choice.

40. I would much rather be cold than hot.

No comments: