Here's some great/favorite movie quotes! (Comedies)
1. I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that. Say Anything
2. Abominable. Can you believe that? Do I look abominable to you? Why can't they call me the Adorable Snowman, or the Agreeable Snowman, for crying out loud? I'm a nice guy. Monsters, Inc.
3. It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it! Blues Brothers
4. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Animal House
5. Bart: Are we awake? Jim: We're not sure. Are we black?
Bart: Yes, we are. Jim: Then we're awake, but very puzzled. Blazing Saddles
6. Yo, bartender, Jobu needs a refill. Major League
7. Well, so am I! I mean, look at me, all right, what I'm wearing. I mean, I'm playing for Rio Grande Short-Haul Trucking, Briggs and Brown Sanitation, First State Bank of Salome, Woody's Smokehouse... You think a... you think a guy like me bothers to worry about the percentages? Tin Cup
8. Relax, all right? Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic. Bull Durham
9. People on 'ludes should not drive. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
10. Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that. Better Off Dead
11. No weezing the ju-uice! Encino Man
12. Son, you're looking at a legend. I guess a legend and an out-of-work bum look a lot a like, daddy. Smokey and the Bandit
13. Honey, you think KFC is still open? Old School
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)