Friday, December 15, 2006

Fifteen Years or so Flashback/Flashforward

Debbie Gibson Foolish Beat (live concert)




Debbie Gibson - What You Want



Miss Deborah "Debbie" Gibson broke into the american pop music scene in 1987 with the debut ablum "Out of the Blue." A decade and a half later, she was still trying to make a place in pop music, but her talents have translated better in a career on Broadway starring in such productions as Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Grease, Funny Girl, Cabaret, and Les Miserables. Here's an early one (what cute bangs) and a more recent pop ditty.

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

awww i loved debbie gibson and yes i had the electric youth perfume.

Unknown said...

I think I had the perfume as well. Not sure what my favorite song of hers was, I loved Only In My Dreams and out of the blue...also loved No More Rhyme

Jeff said...

I thank you sir for these marvelous clips of Debbie, precious Debbie ...

steven.russell said...

Ahhh. She is still so cute.