My wife tagged me this morning, meaning in the blogging world that she wants me to write a post with 10 odd things about myself, and I should then tag 10 people to do the same, without retagging any of the ones she did. She later let me off from the tagging others as I honestly don't know that many others especially since she tagged a few of the ones I know, but here goes.....
1. When I was 10 or 11 years old I was waiting in the parking lot of a body shop while mom was inside and I started throwing rocks at some junk. I eventuallt put one through a window and it hit a car inside the garage causing damage we had to pay for.
2. I like the smell of whatever it is that accumulates in my navel.
3. I like to eat a pot of seashell pasta with margarine and parmesean cheese mixed with a can of corn.
4. At an all-you-can-eat wing night at Gators Dockside in Orlando I put down 66 wings once. it's 18 for the first order and then 8 piece refills.
5. I once planned to be a high school English teacher.
6. I once belonged to the Debbie Gibson International Fan Club. I still have a membership card. I have met her four times over the years, and one of my groomsmen was a guy I met through being a member of the club.
7. The youth minister who lead me back into a relationship with Christ was engaged to and has since married a Hooters girl who was featured in their calendar in 1990. She no longer works for Hooters.
8. I would love to be a NASCAR driver or professional wrestler.
9. I once emitted very loud flatulance during a prayer at a youth camp group assembly.
10. To release aggression I like to bowl. I have not bowledin about 2 years, so either I have mellowed or I have a lot of pent up aggression waiting to be vented.