More of those (possibly) interseting things....
21. I have only ever lived in three metropolitan areas in my life, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Orlando. Only two of those had professional baseball teams, and neither of those were in the American League. As a result, I had no idea who lead the AL in stolen bases 9 times in the 1980's when it came up in trivia last week.
22. My first experience was beer was when I was 14 and working at a Christmas tree lot in Stone Mountain, GA. It was Moosehead. It was not pleasant.
23. Last week I tried to do something good and called the police on a mother with a toddler not only not in a car seat, but with no retraint at all. About 3 hours later I was pulled over and given a warning for not having my seatbelt on.
24. I like to watch NASCAR races and professional wrestling.
25. The countries I have never seen but would most like to visit include Greece (#1), Germany, Italy, Australia, and Japan.
26. I have been in (including stopping at airports) the following states; FL, GA, AL, NC, SC, TN, KY, IN, WV, OH, PA, MD, VA, NJ, NY, NH, IL, TX, OK, CO, NV, and AZ. By my account, that leaves 28 I haven't seen at all, and of the 22 I have seen, CO, OH, and IL were just airport plane changes.
27. At age 5, I met Jimmy Carter (and remember the event) as he was campaigning for President of the United States. My father was a delegate to the Democratic convention in 1976.
28. My father served in the Army, the Army Reserves, and in the National Guard. His father served in the Army Air Corps (later renamed the United States Air Force) and was stationed at an Army air field in Hawaii that was attacked on Dec. 7, 1941. He is considered a Pearl Harbor survivor. When he died in 2004 he received full military honors. Of my two brothers and me, I was the only one who would have considered enlisting in the military, but a diabetic diagnosis at age 18 ended any hope of ever serving in that capacity.
29. I like to make plays on words. Most people think it's corny. I think I ammuse myself and find it a sign of intellect.
30. Corn, peas, and broccoli are my favorite vegetables.