Billy Ocean - Get out of my Dreams (get into my car)
The Cars - Magic
Fabulous Thunderbirds - Wrap it Up
13 Most Exotic Things I Have Done
1. Horseback riding on the beach south of Cancun, Mexico.
2. Waverunner riding and snorkling in Cancun, Mexico.
3. Climbing Dunn's River Falls near Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
4. Parasailing off Castaway Cay in the Bahamas.
5. Ropes course in the NC mountains with Younglife.
6. Teathered hot air balloon and ropes course in NY mountains with Younglife.
7. Whitewaer rafting on the Ocoee River in Tennessee.
8. Completing the Peachtree Road Race 7 times (10 kilometers on July 4th in Atlanta).
9. Eating fish and chips bought from a street vendor in Stratford-on-Avon, England.
10. Driving to Key West from Orlando, twice on my own and once with a girlfriend and her roomie who was moving there for the summer.
11. As a child, 6 or 7 years old, going to see Niagara Falls (from both sides).
12. Visiting a clothing-optional beach in Florida. I had a rough idea where it was but didn't go looking for it specifically. Let me simply say 95% of the people were over age 50 and of those about 75% were male. Ewww.
13. Climbing Stone Mountain in Georgia. I did it seveal times while a teen and again in 2005 as part of a Chick-fil-a managers retreat.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
|Your Political Profile:|
Overall: 90% Conservative, 10% Liberal
Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
13 Names My wife and I are considering for our baby (adopting from China).
PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR PREFERENCES
13 Things I have in common with my wife Amy.
1. We have the same birthday (January 15th)
2. Our mother's have the same maiden name (Cox).
3. Her brother (Wes) and my father and his brother all went to Temple University.
4. We both love Moulin Rouge.
5. We met each other online.
6. We both like American Idol (I started in season 4), Lost, ER, Grey's Anatomy, Studio 60 on Sunset Strip, Dog : The Bounty Hunter, and How I met your Mother.
7. We both love babies and animals (domesticated and wild (animals)).
8. We both love Contemporary Christian Music.
9. We love to travel, especially cruises (which I had never done before we married).
10. We love musical theatre and have seen Wicked, Cats, Les Miserables, and Disney's On the Record together.
11. We are both members of families with three kids (she's an oldest and I'm a middle child).
12. We enjoy going out to play trivia in restaurant/bars. (Amy usually has at least one contribution to the group).
13. We both make impulsive decisions regarding spending money.Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)